Friday, September 08, 2006

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Ok this will be a VERY short and sweet post BUT I took Ms. Mady to the Public Health Nurse today so I could have her weighed because it was driving me NUTS. And guess what the little miss weighs???? Are you ready for this???

8 pounds and 1/2 oz!!!!!

I am SHOCKED and tickled pink. The nurse said I am doing an excellent job and Mady is doing amazing. It's only been 10 days since she was last weighed so we did the math and she is gaining 2.7 oz a day!!!!

Go Mady :)

Love,
Ter

4 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

See, i told you she was jsut fine, she has a healthy appetite...Good job Ter, told you, you could do it.
Love ya

2:40 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That's great, she looks so pink and healthy-- My rate of gain is about the same as hers, but i'm not so thrilled about it---

4:55 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

hahaha! Nan you crack me up! BUT I hate that as the Northern weather gets chillier, it seems the body makes itself a thicker parka of fat despite all of the running around and activity during the day! ARGH!

G.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I guess she growing, holly cow!!!!!!!
Your doing a wonderful job.She is such a lucky little girl,to have you for a Mom..

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home