Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's Kinda Hard to Talk Right Now....

Well, well, well.... thought I should take the time to blog seeing as how I'm sure my last blog freaked alot of people out. I'm staying at my grandmothers for right now, hope to be in an apartment by October 1st. So come that time I won't be online for a while, I won't have a computer and blogging and online stuff will only be on a opportunity basis. So my trip to Yarmouth is being put off for an unknown amount of time. Hopefully not too long, as Mady and I both have family and internet family there we need to see. So don't despair, we'll be down - it might just take some extra time to get there.

Probably going to end up in Eastern Passage or Woodside. There is a cute TINY house for rent in Eastern Passage that I am trying to get, and it's within my price range. Its not very big at all but then we don't need much. And any place I can rest my head at night and not have to worry is a good thing at this point. I will truly miss Keb and Jack but Keb has a car and she can come see me whenever she wants. The plan has been up until this point for mom to babysit Jack when Krista goes back to work in October - well I'm going to offer to do it for her as well, in case she wants another option. That and I would get to spend alot more time with Jack.

Patrick is all of a sudden behind me and driving me bat shit already so I'm going to sign off this thing and go back to my room but I wanted to let everyone know what the plans were and let everyone know we'll be ok.

BUT - if anyone in Yarmouth or wherever can find a good deal on a couch and chair set or anything else related to setting up house, we can move it through Armour for free. Doug works at Armour Dartmouth and my beloved Uncle Dale runs the terminal in Yarmouth, so if we can find some stuff down there, I can get it moved. This will work out. I have faith.

Love to you all -
Ter and Mady

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Just glad to hear you're in a safe place and have a "plan"--- stick with it, taking care of Jack sounds like a good idea, for him and for you too-- Will miss your blogging, but hopefully there will be a way for you to keep in touch-- always in our hearts-----

9:38 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Thanks for the update despite your BUSY life!!! Hope the little house works out, it sounds like a good move! Keep in touch whenever you can, we'll miss seeing Mady grow up! LOL!!

G.

4:04 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

*H* hey chick, things will work out the way they need to, you know I'm there with you...Take care of yourself and Miss Mady, and i'll talk to you soon.
Be well and Be Blessed.
Tammie

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home