Thursday, October 05, 2006

Had a Moment in Time...

Just have a moment of internet time and decided to use it to my advantage. I'm alive and breathing but barely at times. Staying at Doug's parents right now which is wierd but necessary right now. Mady is doing SOOOO well.... she's smiling and growing and learning.... *sighs* I'm in love. :) Anyway - I'm having terrible headaches and so I am now booked in for a cat scan to find out whats going on. Still planning a trip to Yarmouth (I need it desperately). I will be going back to the farm at some point, not sure how this will all work out. Will need to pick up my stuff once I find a permenant place. Anyway I must run. I miss you all terribly and I am barely coping without the ability to blog daily but we are getting a computer and high speed access in the next week or so. I'll be in touch when I can. I love you all madly.

Ter and Mady

1 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey Chick, I've been keeping my eye out for you you and keeping you and Maddy both in my thoughts...You know me, I'm there with you even if I'm not there there...I am glad to here that Maddy is doing so well..I am concerned about your headaches, but it could be your blood preassure...call me, even if it is collect..I don't care....even if you only talk to me long enough to give me a phone number to get ahold of you at, I wil call you...
Continue to take care..Love you both lots.
Tam

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home