Sunday, October 29, 2006

Forget? Sounds Good...

"they say time heals everything
but I'm still waiting..."

Still at Doug's parents. Hair is my natural color again (dark brown) and pretty much the same as Tam's color. Mind you - my hair is MUCH longer than Tam's :) Which Mady likes cuse she can grab it and yank. My baby is teething. Poor hon. I bought her a cold teether which she likes to suck and chew on - seems to make her feel better to press down.

I can't believe shes teething already - I always thought it was much later than this but apparently I cut my first tooth on the day I turned 4 months old. And Mady is two and a half months old already.

Still single and needing some male companionship but I don't dare in my heart of hearts turn to Dougie because it will just open up another chapter in the Ter and Doug Chronicles and I don't need to or want to do that. We've been down that road too many times already.

So as Tam and I have dubbed it, I am "H" (if you think about it you'll figure that out) and I cannot turn to the one who does it for me so I guess I shall just have to suffer in silence until such a time that I can deal with it.

I miss you all but I'm back on MSn if anyone wants to talk.

Love,
Ter and Mady

2 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey chick.
Well I wish you were online right now, but I ma just glad that I get to read what's going on with you...things are alright here..can you say snow?
Love you lots,
Tammie

2:08 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

"They" were wrong------ time is just the measure of sunrise to sunset- --- no healing properties in seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc---- they lied!!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home