Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!



Ok this is easily my favorite day of the year - and I cannot wait until next year when Mady will actually be able to wear a costume and be dragged door to door by her Halloween obsessed mother. I would dress up this year but without her being able to dress up too it would defeat the whole purpose. I couldn't find any small enough costumes or I would have dressed her up this year. She's so laid back I know she wouldn't have fussed.

Friday is needle day for her and pap day for me. I am getting my tubes tied ASAP so they will be booking me for that shortly. No more heartbreak for me. I have my baby girl and I wouldn't survive (mentally) loosing another one so I've decided to get rid of the whole possibility.

Ok I have to run as the kiddies are arriving now but I wanted to touch base. I love you all.

Ter and Mady

2 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Of all nights for me to have to work...Oh well..I gothed out for work...ahhhh highschool memories....oh well brought the joy of it to work...
I am sure that Mady would not have minded getting decked oout for Halloween...I guess we will have to see if we can find her a little witches hat for next year or you can dress her as a black cat..*S*..
Much Love to you and Mady...
Let me know how your results are.
Tammie

12:44 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That's a big step getting your tubes tied--- but you obviously have thought long and hard about it, and know yourself better than anyone else does--- good luck ---looking forward to seeing more pics of Mady-- found a blog you might like to visit at:
http://thewitchdrisin.blogspot.com/

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home