Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mady in the Sky with Diamonds....

She's in size 3 diapers now. She's 24.5 inches long. She's eating Pablum. Both oatmeal and rice but she LOVES the rice and only LIKES the oatmeal. 2 tbsp at lunch and 2 at supper. She's growing like a weed. More needles on the 14th :( But atleast I'll get to find out how much she weighs. I can't wait. She's atleast 16 pounds. I'll be getting new pictures to post soon but those of you who are on the Mady list get regular pictures anyway.

Love to you all

Ter and Mady

3 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I can't wait to heat how she makes out at the doctors..let me know and of course she is growing like a weed..told you she would*S*.
Love you guys lots, and even for those of us on the Mady list..new pictures are always welcome.
Tammie

7:58 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I agree it will be fun when you get a chance to have some new pictures... I can't imagine how big she is!

G.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I can't wait to see new pictures, of your beautiful Mady.
Hope all is well.

Take care

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home