Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The more you try, The less I bite....





Well its offically 2007 and I thought I should atleast pop in here and share some of my Mady Christmas pictures. She is doing very well and growing like a weed. She eats food now - lunch and supper. She gets 3 tbsp of her main veggie (she is only eating the beginner foods so far) and 2 tbsp of her desert fruit. Applesauce and sweet potatoes are her favorites so far but she adores squash and peaches too. My sweet baby. I am VERY addicted to my child. Having a hard time right now because Student Loan has decided I don`t pay them enough so they are taking my GST payments and my income tax and part of my EI so money just took a HUGE dive. Mady and I were fine prior to this - now we`re in trouble. So I may have to go back to work ASAP but I don`t have a babysitter for her and I don`t really want to leave her with anyone. So I am at an impasse. If anyone has any suggestions, I`m open. Maybe start a home business or something. Or take on kids... I don`t know but I know I don`t trust anyone with my baby. Blah

Anyway - Christmas was quiet - no turkey dinner for me this year. Dougie parents don`t have one and my mother isn`t speaking to me so - that one was out as well.

Hope you all had awesome Christmas`s and a blessed New Year.

Love,
Ter and Mady

2 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

It is your mother's loss, and t turkey dinner doesn't make hte hoilday, the spirit does and with your MAdy the spirit was in abundance. I agree she is growing like a weed...
Things will work out, you will find the way Tymber, I know you will.
Love you both,
Tam

3:38 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Time for an update Chick.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home